GREEN IS GOOD
We are committed to reducing the impact that print has on the environment. That’s partly because we all have a stake in this planet. But mainly it’s just the way we are. We’re continuously fine-tuning our operation to reach the ultimate levels of efficiency. Because, lets face it, waste isn’t just bad for the environment; it costs money and time too.
So being green to us isn’t just about matching regulations. It’s about going above and beyond. Like recycling over 99% of anything that can be used again. And offering 100% Biodegradable & Recycled options available.
We are taking our commitment to going green to the next level. We now have a printable substrate called PE Flex. It is environmentally friendly and much lighter than regular PVC. This is an incredible break through and we are so excited about this. The only true Eco-friendly flex in the world.
• Beith PE Flex is much stronger when compared to conventional PVC Flex in identical weight
• Beith PE Flex is light, therefore use less manpower for installations.
• Beith PE Flex is made with 100% virgin PE raw materials, it is totally recyclable.
• Beith PE Flex has a unique smooth surface and offers excellent print result with vibrant colour.
• Beith is currently the only brand in the world that can o¬ffer PE Flex with the widest width in 5m.
• Beith PE Flex has undergone rigorous Corona Treatment, which offers minimum 9 months shelving life